Re: WADN/WLLH

- ----------
> From: Sean P. Smyth

> Which got me to wondering: Why would you want both WMVU and WLLH both on
> the network, two stations nearby who presumably have similar coverage
> areas? In fact, I believe AM 900 covers more ground than rinky-dink WLLH.

Here in Derry (about 12 miles from Nashua, about 20 from Lwarence ans
WLLH-S), WLLH comes in better at night (better being a VERY relative term
here)
I think 'MVU is a sub-10 watter at night (protecting CKTS/Sherbrooke, and
thier ALL-IMPORTANT simulcast of CJAD/Montreal).

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH