Re: WADN/WLLH

>The Lowell Spinners have a NETWORK!?!? Are any Concord-area advertisers
>sponsoring play-by-play of an out-of-area Class A team?

I believe Spinners owner Clyde Smoll is purchasing time in WLLH and WADN;
WMVU in nearby Nashua also carried the games last season on that network.

Which got me to wondering: Why would you want both WMVU and WLLH both on
the network, two stations nearby who presumably have similar coverage
areas? In fact, I believe AM 900 covers more ground than rinky-dink WLLH.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net