Re: AM radio is NOT dead!!

> I challenge you to name a single top-ten rated station in a major market
> (other than news/talk stations) with a satellite format.

KJUL (104.3) Las Vegas.  It's satellite standards and regularly
checks in at #1 12+ in the Vegas book year after year.  A full class
C FM signal doesn't hurt, of course.

KJUL is certainly an exception, and I suspect a well-programmed local
equivalent could knock it out of first place within a few months.
It's just a quirk of Las Vegas, I guess.

Rob's point certainly holds in general, though.

- -s