Interesting 89.3 this morning

Last night I spent some time listening to a local pirate on 89.3
calling itself ``level music radio'', which was unsurprisingly awful.
They were so bad, in fact, that they left a dead carrier up overnight,
which I listened to on my way into work.  However, as I was driving
down Comm. Ave., something else popped up.  For a while I thought it
was just intermod off the Pru, but eventually (by the time I got to
work) identified itself as WGCF, a religious station from Paducah, Ky.

- -GAWollman

- --