A radio survey

Several days ago, I got a phone call from someone taking a survey on radio
listening habits.  The caller asked me to list the stations I'd listened
to in the past few days.  And I started listing them.  And listing them.
And listing them (It was an especially long list because of the number of
different stations I listened to on my trip to Amherst last weekend).
Finally, she said something was wrong with her monitor and she had to put
me on hold.  After I'd been on hold for a minite or two, I hung up.  She
never called back.

My guess is that the survey wasn't geared to anyone who listened to that
many stations, and she had no instructions -- so she found a way to get
rid of me.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/