WNDS-TV, Channel 50

     Welcome back, WNDS-TV50.... after being so rudely interrupted with some
indescript home shopping garbage !!!  Let's hope that the former/future
owner  of Channel 50 will not do something soooo STOOOOOOPID, again. AL
KAPRELIAN is the "soul" of that station, and they know it.  What he lacks
in "polish", he makes up for in being totally entertaining during his
"Weather with AL" breaks.  It will be good to have him back.  And best
wishes for the tough and tried crew at Channel 50.  Heaven knows what they
have had to endure during this unnecessary interuption.  I am glad that
Media One added Channel 50 to my system's "line-up".  Sure, WNDS is no
WGN, WPIX or KTLA.  But what they are is "unique" and boy do we need that
in this day of homogenized broadcasting.  Salud !!!!

- -Pete-