WNDS-TV, Channel 50

On 11 June 1997, at 6:45 p.m., you wrote:

>> Al Kaprelian may have a job soon after all.
>
>It would be a *good evening* for Al if that be the case.   Bill

Al's getting his job back. While talking to someone there today, they just
said it is a matter of when not if. They are doing a union callback, and
have to get the appropriate people back in line in management before they
can get programming back on the air. So, wait a week or two, and Al should
soon be back with the weather forecasts. In fact, when I called today, the
gentleman answering the phone seemed to be hyping up Al's return to the
airwaves. Good sign.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net