Re: formats that would work on AM

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Tony Simon wrote:

> (switched to a simulcast of a MOYL station in Tampa)

There ought to be a good pun here, this is just too good to pass up.

For those of you not in the know about such things, a "mohel," pronounced
"MOYL," is the person who performs the ritual of circumcision of a Jewish
boy baby.  There are lots of mohel jokes, of course, but I never heard of
a radio station devoted to them.

The mohel at my nephew's bris liked this one because it was the only mohel
joke he had ever heard that was so clean that he could tell it anywhere:

Where do they bury a mohel when he dies?

Under a eucalyptus (you clipped us) tree.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/