Re: WFNX, stereo vs. mono.

In a message dated 97-06-01 20:55:36 EDT, steveord@xtdl.com (SteveOrdinetz)
writes:

>  Once there was a
>time when 'BCN took pride in being anti-corporate, now they're as corporate
>as you can get, and don't miss many opportunities to throw their weight
>around.  Nothing like being true to your roots.

Even truer than that is (surprisingly) Charles LaQuidera when he was
interviewed on Chris Lyden's show.  When CLQ was speaking highly of his
company, Lyden asked him if he woke up every morning saluting the Infinity
flag.   Funny as all get-out!  I think this was at the time when CLQ was
scared stiff that Stern would be the next morning man at WBCN.   He knows
that his company would keep its promise to the FCC that Infinity would NEVER
put Stern on WZLX, as an assumed condition of the license being granted to
Infinity!?@#%&^>*