Globe article 5/30

Hi all...

The geniuses at boston.com seem to have redesigned their Globe
pages, and in so doing managed to break their links to search
Friday's Globe.  (And do you think they responded to my e-mail
addressing the issue?)

Anyway, I haven't had a chance yet to read Jim Sullivan's Friday
Globe article (I even checked a few of the upstate NY newsstands
I frequent; no luck).

Anybody out there in Globe-land willing to snail-mail me a copy?
(Or e-mail if you've got it that way?)  I don't feel like a buck fifty
to get it from their "on-line library" :-)

Many thanks in advance...

- -scott, stranded way outside Globe country.