Re: CJRN 710 Fort Eire

<<On Sat, 31 May 1997 15:50:51 +0000, Dan Strassberg <dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net> said:

> I think at Toronto. I think I read somewhere that the array is twelve
> towers, which I can certainly believe; WOR is not that far away and would
> require a _lot_ of protection--even though WOR has a broad null to the
> northwest. The other twelve-tower array I know of is the night array of what

CJRN is six towers day, ten at night.  The only other ten-tower
station in that area is the 1150 in Hamilton, which is 5-D/10-N.  The
antecedent of CIAO on 790 had ten towers at night as well.  There are
three nine-tower stations (CJCL 590, CKKW 1090, and CHSC 1220; 590 is
DA-1; and the other two are DA-2), and 2-1/2 eight-tower stations
(CHOG 640 and CFTR 680 being the two; the 1/2 is because I can't tell
which the FCC database records actually represents CHML 900).

- -GAWollman

- --