Re: WFNX

...... TAI just sits there
> like she's his mother and lets her go on and on.  Might as well be
> Marjorie & Marjorie.  TAI should buy some spot time - at least he'd at
> least get 60 seconds without interruption.

There is obviously no *team* meeting at 9:30 a.m. to listen to the
airchecker, if there is indeed an airchecker at all...  The best critic is
the talent if they are contracted to sit and listen and self and
cross-critique and that is definitely not happening.  I wouldn't doubt if
Marj. has her purse in her hand by the 9 news.  Bill