Re: WHEB

At 04:47 AM 5/29/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Donna & All:
>
>Does anyone know the REAL story of why WHEB-750 ended its life several years
>ago?
>
>----jibguy

Supposedly, they could not get a CP to add night service. That's what Scott
told me. As I just wrote in another post, this surprises me, because Atlanta
is about 100 miles further from Portsmouth than Chicago is from Ashland.

For years, I had figured they would go to 10 kW-D/1 kW-N DA-2, and provide
better protection to WJIB despite the power increase.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205