Re: WFNX, stereo vs. mono.

>     In this day of CD's and digital audio..etc., people will not stand
>for mono FM when the music is almost invariably in stereo.

I disagree.  Many (if not most) people don't even know the difference.  If
you don't believe this, try hanging around the TV/VCR department of a
discount store, and listen to all the people who ask the salesperson (if
they can find one!) what stereo is or what they get from purchasing a
stereo TV or VCR.

Most radios made today don't even have a red light for stereo.  The Clarion
radio in my Subaru has a small "st" in the LCD display, which is very easy
to miss if you are not looking.

Larry Weil