Garabedian

Hi Bill:

Still doing the Top 101 "Scratchy" Tunes, right now What a Wonderful Thing
We Had by The Fabulous Rhinestones is playing!

I didn't know that Garabedian went to Knight after WMEX.  Did he consult
with the New Hampshire properites, WHEB and WGIR-FM?  (Actually, it was
probably too early for FM Rock in N.H. at that time.

Now playing....Sour Suite from The Guess Who, great song!

Anyway, the more I read about WMEX, the sadder I get.  I guess I was lucky
to share my youth listening to WMEX.  They were truly a great station.
What talent they had!  Do you have any tapes of Tom Allen when he was on
PCS and where is he now?  He had a distinguished voice.  But, as I remember
it, when the Tom Allens, King Arthur Knights, and Bill-Lawrence came on
board, it was time to listen to WRKO and eventually STEREO-105.  I am glad
I still have tapes of that WMEX era.

John