Re: John Garabedian

> Metrowest. Could someone fill me in more on him, since this seems like a
> fascinating fellow.

Other than providing a small snipit of information, and telling you to
wait for Scott Fybush's response (hint hint, Scott), there's nothing else
I can provide.

I was in Boston last summer (visiting Scott, as a matter of fact :-) ) and
did also go to John's house "in the Suburbs" (as he refers to it, on air).
I can agree with the earlier assessment that he is a true pro.  He was
able to get a CD, cue it and be ready to go in under 10 seconds.
"The Studio" is in his basement...a nice set-up.  ISDN Equipment is in the
hallway outside of the studio, providing the link back to the Super-Radio
offices (down the road), then it gets ISDN'ed to NYC, and up to a
satellite, for transmission.

He's also the owner of SuperRadio, syndicator of his Open House Party
show, along with ModAC "All-Night Cafe" and the "Steve & DC Show" out of
St. Louis.  They have other shows, too.

Hope this helps :-)

Blaine Thompson