John Garabedian

I was just tuning the dial this evening and ended up landing on KISS 108,
where I briefly listened to a show called "Open House Party," and hosted by
John Garabedian. I am presuming that this is the same fellow who used to
own 1060 and tried to make it into a Boston station. From what I
understand, his studios are based out of Marlborough or somewhere in
Metrowest. Could someone fill me in more on him, since this seems like a
fascinating fellow.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net
seans@magneto.cybersmith.com