Radio personality "dream team"

Sunday, on LTAR, Bob and Donna challenged the audience to list a lineup of
DJs and other personalities (living or dead), that we'd call our dream
lineup. Here's mine:

Jess Cain in AM drive
The late William B Williams of the old WNEW (AM) at midday
Joanthan Schwartz (currently of WQEW) in PM drive
Bruce Bradley in the evening (the same Bradley all of you remember, but not
playing the music he played on WBZ--playing the music he played in the early
50s at WROW Albany)
And the late Norm Nathan overnight.

I haven't figured out my news department yet. It might start with Leo Egan.
Those of you who remember him, probably remember him playing music on WBZ,
but I believe that before he did music (and maybe afterward), he was a news guy.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205