Re: boston-radio-interest-digest V1 #35

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Glenn Spatola wrote:

> It's uncanny that you mentioned that.  I worked the 4 PM to 10 PM shift at
> CCM-CGY during that time.  "You've found the sound; now tell a friend..."
> (That was me.)

And I remember recognizing Glenn's voice and calling him up there,
sometime in the early 70s.  For those of you who don't know (which is
almost everyone), Glenn and I were on the same floor of the dorm for
several years at UMass, back in the mid-60s.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/