Re: boston-radio-interest-digest V1 #32

<<   Did
 the Gowdy family get out of broadcasting altogether?  I recall that they
 owned a couple of other stations elsewhere, one of which was KCGY (FM), the
 location of which I cannot recall.

I think Curt was getting old(er).  And with deregulation, the value/price of
the FM's in Boston were on the rise...He realized it was time to sell.

Also, his kids didn't have any interest in taking over the company.  If so,
they woulda bought some or all of them.  (Sheryl Ann wasn't too stable at the
time....)