Re: reminiscing about Boston radio

At 05:19 PM 5/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Didn't George Carlin get fired from WEZE for cutting the Cardinal short one
>day? It seems the Cardinal's show was running late, and George switched to
>music before the Cardinal was finished.

I can believe that. WORL did not carry the evening Rosary, which I think was
on at around 6:30 or 6:45. Since WORL was a daytimer, it wasn't on late
enough in the winter for the evening Rosary. So I think WEZE had the evening
Rosary, but it may have been on WMEX before the Richmond Bros bought WMEX.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205