Re: more about payola in Boston

And let's not forget the time it spent (at least in the Boston Globe radio
dial listings) as WKBG.  After the Globe had announced it's partnership
with Kaiser Broadcasting involving WTAO/WXHR/Channel 56, the Globe radio
dial listings had the AM and FM stations also as WKBG for several months.
boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu