trying to answer the question-- WEZE

While Dan raises a valid point about station histories being very
convoluted, I was merely trying as simply as possible to trace specific call
letters.  If people want to see the various off-shoots of these stations, we
have a very thorough history of virtually all of them on the Boston Radio
Archives, which Garrett, Scott, Peter and I meticulously maintain.  But I
did not feel it was useful to get into a 17 page post tracing 10 different
sets of calls when the person in question only asked about one.  I don't
think that has anything to do with historical accuracy-- it has to do with
saving the readers of this list from becoming exceedingly confused....  But
I would never sacrifice historical accuracy just to make a point , and I
hope nobody thinks that of me.  I strive for accuracy at all times.  If I
make a typo or if I occasionally mis-speak, I certainly do appreciate the
correction, as I am human and will at times make an error.  But I stand
behind my historical research and believe I have shown consistently that I
do care about accuracy.