a comedy tonight

Emerson College is putting on a one-day seminar on Monday 15 September on
ethnic humour.  I am booking the talent for it.  (It was originally
scheduled for March, but a scheduling conflict prevented it, so we've moved
it to the fall.)  It will be held in the legendary Tremont Temple, where
WSSH originally broadcast back in the 1920s and early 30s, and where Lee
DeForest actually spoke (he of course discussed how he had personally
invented everything that ever existed regarding radio :)

Anyway, if any of you know comedians who are talented and who do ethnic
comedy-- be it about race or gender or sexual orientation or 'the old
country', could you give me some names I might contact?  This will not be a
big bucks gig, but it will pay something, plus the exposure should be good--
we plan to have a large and diverse audience and all the major media will be
invited.  I've lined up Moshe Waldoks (those of you who are from Boston may
know him-- he co-authored the Big Book of Jewish Humour) as m.c.-- he's a
rabbi as well as a comedian!  So, got any ideas?  I'd appreciate it!  (And
yes, it will be open to the public, so if you want to see some big name
academics and some amusing comedians all addressing the good and bad points
of ethnic comedy, come on down!!!)