Re: Boston country

Up here in these parts, country is just another satellite opperation (unless
you're REALLY into FM DX)... WGNA (107.7) in Albany is currently my favorite
country station (can't hear 'em from home, though). Y-105 (WYRY 104.9
Hinsdale NH) is satellite and sounds it (Read: NOT LOCAL).

Just MHO.

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.
and I like all genres of music from 'rock' to 'classical' to 'twang'.