Re: Ken Meyer....

That's a really great insight into Ken's radio show.  Actually, I had no
idea that he had taped on Tuesdays.  Didn't he do it live when he took those
infamous 'live-off-the-air-so-you-could-only-
hear-his-side' phone calls?  Also, was he really drinking iced coffee?

- -Lou

At 04:59 AM 4/28/97 -0700, Rob Landry wrote:

>I was Ken Mayer's "engineer at the transmitter" for the last couple of
>years of his show on WBOS/WUNR.
>
>The show was taped on Tuesday mornings, and played back Sunday
>nights/Monday mornings.  That's why Ken always equivocated about the time;
>there was nothing wrong with his watch, but he could never guess what the
>exact start time of his show would be, so he could never profess to know
>the exact time.
>
>Ken's last show, which I taped just before his death, was never aired.

And don't forget to visit
the incredible website:

         http://www.channel1.com/users/spindoc