Re: Ken Meyer....

> Is this the same Ken Meyer who long ago did weekend overnights on WCRB as
> well, playing comedy?  (Or is my meory of stations really gonzo?)  I coulda
> sworn this Ken Meyer on WBOS(?) had also done a show on WCRB as well.
>  (Before WCRB matured into the station they are today...)
>
> Also, is this the same Ken Meyer who was Larry Glick's producer, "Muck"?

Ken Mayer of WUNR/WBOS was not the same person as Ken Meyer.

I was Ken Mayer's "engineer at the transmitter" for the last couple of
years of his show on WBOS/WUNR.

The show was taped on Tuesday mornings, and played back Sunday
nights/Monday mornings.  That's why Ken always equivocated about the time;
there was nothing wrong with his watch, but he could never guess what the
exact start time of his show would be, so he could never profess to know
the exact time.

Ken's last show, which I taped just before his death, was never aired.

Rob Landry
umar@wcrb.com