Re: Ken Meyer....

At 06:13 AM 4/27/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Kevin Vahey wrote:
>
>Is this the same Ken Meyer who long ago did weekend overnights on WCRB as
>well, playing comedy?  (Or is my meory of stations really gonzo?)  I coulda
>sworn this Ken Meyer on WBOS(?) had also done a show on WCRB as well.
> (Before WCRB matured into the station they are today...)
>
>Also, is this the same Ken Meyer who was Larry Glick's producer, "Muck"?

NO! The fellow on WBOS was Ken Mayer (note the second letter); Muck was Ken
Meyer (note the different second letter). Muck later did an evening show
playing old-time radio and comedy records on the old WEEI (590). The fellow
who played comedy records on WCRB Saturday Night was Station Manager Richard
L Kaye.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205