Am I caught in a time warp?

Although I still do not agree with the post about when 950 became WROL, I
have to correct an error in my own post on the subject. I arrived in Boston
NOT in May '52. but in May '56.

A few days ago, I posted that 1953 to 1997 was 41 years. Huh? It's 44 :-(

Based on the error in my own arrival date in Boston, I guess I should not be
so sure of when the second incarnation of WORL took to the air. It could
well have been 1951 as Donna reported. But the calls WERE WORL, not WRYT.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205