Re: 1957 airstaffs

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Donna Halper wrote:

> They [WCOP] listed Jim Dixon, John Scott, Bill Clark, and Tom Evans in
March of
> '57.  But I definitely recall Bob Wilson...

Me too.  Now that you mention them, I also remember John Scott and Tom
Evans.  I think Tom Evans did a Top-40 countdown in the afternoon, and
that was actually the first thing I heard on WCOP.  We didn't move back to
the Boston area until May, but I think we were in Boston in February
house-hunting.

Wasn't Jim Dixon on WNAC?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/