96.3 FM Ghosts?

On a recent FM dial scan, I tuned to 96.3 (WRZE) and heard a mix of 99.1
WPLM (very strong, very local), WRZE, and another which sounded like WOAZ
99.5. My radio is a Grundig Yacht Boy 400 (great for FM DXing!) which tunes
in fifths (102.45, 102.50, 102.55). The signal changed a little bit when I
rotated the antenna, but still there were stations from entirely different
frequencies on 96.3. Please explain this to me!
                                                                          Ke
ith Barry