Unknown TV stations

In searching the internet, I found a number of Boston area TV stations that
I have not been able to locate. The first batch I found on
http://www.metronet.com/~chipk/usatv/BOS.html, a page with all Boston TV
stations. The first was WCEA-LP, Channel 19. I have seen this once, but it
was not at all clear. Next, WYDN, Worcester (Channel 48). Where is it? It is
listed as 'new', but I haven't been able to see it even in Worcester.
Another is WRAP, on channel 56. That has to be illegal - a non-low-power
station on the same as a major one? Lastly is one I heard about somewhere -
W33AU, channel 33. It was just bought by Paxson. Where is this? Please help!
I would like to have a reasonable explanation for the absence of these
channels!
                                                                Keith Barry