Re: Ken Mayer's phone number.......

I, too, listened to Kenny Mayer faithfully on Sunday nights.  I think it was
because I was feeling Glick-less, and I needed to hear TALK.  I always
thought his one-sided phone conversations on the air were hysterical.  There
was also the washing machine sound in the background, and the iced coffee
(and Kenny would say, "I hope, for your sake, you've got something better.")

What I could never figure out, though, was when he'd say his WO9-8989
number, he'd usually follow it by sayng, "One in the same number..."  Can
anyone venture a guess?

- -Lou

At 08:02 PM 4/18/97 -0500, Peter wrote:
>Who could forget.......