Ken Mayer's phone number.......

Who could forget.......

     WO9-8989, that's WO9-8989 !!!!!!
I was sad when his show was dumped by WBOS/92.9 what the FM side went Album
Rock.  What we were stuck with was a pi** weak signal on WUNR/1600.  Living
in Wareham, MA the 1600 signal SUCKED !  I was only 21 at the time. I do
recall that he would NOT play Vaughn Meader's "First Family" comedy album
on his show, out of respect for the late President Kennedy's family.

Kenny was quite a gab-meister.

- -Pete-

Peter Q. George, N1GGP                  *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
P.O. Box 1183                           *                  +
Randolph, Massachusetts 02368-1183      *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de N1GGP
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                +\|/+
XERB@bigfoot.com                        *               + \|/ +