Boston Globe

What got me about yesterday's Globe article on WJLT and WRPT by Susan
Bickelhaupt was that she waited two months to report on this story. Also, she
did not have her facts straight. I think when your a reporter for a major
news paper you should have your facts straight. SB may end up regreting it laterWho would I email at the Globe to tell them about SB's mistake yesterday? Not
that they would really care. As for what SB does she is on the Globe staff
not only does she the the Radio Tracks column, but she writes the Names and
Faces piece with Maureen Driscoll in the Living Arts section of the globe.
Kevin Goodwin