Re: NorthEast Radio Watch BULLETIN 4/18: Knight Is Sold

Scott Fybush writes in April 18 NERW bulletin:

>*After nearly four decades of family ownership, Knight Quality
>Broadcasting is being sold to Capstar for $70 million.  Capstar
>enters New England radio in a big way -- it gets WTAG (580) and
>WSRS (96.1) in Worcester MA, WGIR AM/FM (610/101.1) in Manchester NH,
>WHEB (100.3), WXHT (95.3 York Center ME), and WTMN (1380) in
>Portsmouth NH, and WEZF (92.9) in Burlington VT.

Could I be wrong, but did Knight also own WMVY on Martha's Vineyard at some
point several years ago?

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting