Re: The Concert Network (WXCN-FM)

On a "Rhode Island Radio Trivia" show, a couple years back on WWBB 101.5,
there was a mention of the history of that frequency - indeed, it was
WLKW-FM, and the letters simply WERE from the AM. I even have an old Betamax
tape advertising WLKW-FM - I'll dig it out sometime. Same one with the WROR
commercial with the secretary talking about the music - funny thing is that
the sign advertising the business the secretary works at read "Law Ofiiced
of F. Lee Bailey"! Maybe worth money? Nah!
                                                K. Barry