WLWC New Bedford (channel 28)

I tried to pick up the new Channel 28 from New Bedford over the last few
weeks, hoping to catch their test pattern or the beginning of their
broadcasting, but I never could.  Tonight when I tried, I am getting a
good picture from them!  I can't get WSBE Providence (channel 36) at all
from my home in Watertown, and get WNAC Providence (channel 64) a bit.
Even worse is WHRC Norwell (channel 46).  But this picture from 28 is
pretty good!  Their 10 PM newscast seems very polished and professional.

After WNDS Derry (channel 50) went to home shopping a week ago, it's nice
to see a new "real" TV station hit the airwaves!

Paul