>cable Call  Location
>ch.
>2  WGBY 57  Springfield
>3  FOX      National Feed
>4  WBZ 4    Boston
>5  WCVB 5   Boston
>7  WHDH 7   Boston
>9  WMUR 9   Manchester
>10 WCDC 19  North Adams (WTEN 10 Albany)
>11 WVTA 41  Windsor
>12 W62AT 62 Bellows Falls (WCAX 3 Burlington)
>13 WNNE 31  Hartford (Vt)
>14 WNDS 50  Derry
>15 WSBK 38  Boston
>16 WEKW 52  Keene (WENH 11 Durham)

It seems funny to me that Boston stations would be carried instead of the
closer Springfield or Albany stations.

I was in Barre, Vermont yesterday, and noticed that there is no Fox
station in the Burlington market, although there are UPN and WB
affiliates.  The Vermont TV Guide lists WNYW New York (channel 5) and
FOX, presumably this national feed.  Fox ads in the magazine listed WNYW
and WFXT Boston (channel 25).  To make things more confusing for me,
although TV Guide had listings for FOX even when there is no network
programming, the local paper displayed "off air" before 8 and after 10 PM.

What is this Fox National Feed and why wouldn't the Brattleboro system
carry the signal of WFXT or WXXA Albany (channel 23)?

Paul