reincarnate WHTT!!

"Bill O'Neill" <billo@erols.com> wrote:

>What would happen to a station in Boston right now if someone
>reincarnated the old HTT - Power 103 (or the then competitor ZOU)
>with straight-ahead CHR?  And, what else is there room for in the
>market now?

If I were living in the Boston area I'd certainly listen to it over
Kiss 108 and Jam'n 94.5.  The last time I was out there, neither Kiss
nor Jam'n were jammin', imho.  I really liked WHTT back when it first
came on the air.  The guy who did the Sunday evening countdowns was
one of my favorite air talents.  Willie B. Goode was another.

- --gregbo