Re: MIX 98.5

Mix 98.5 seems to be chasing Kiss 108 while leaning a bit more on AAA in
the B - rotation.   Seigel is still very strong in the AM at Kiss but seems
tired and out of place with the music now, more than ever.  At BOS, Shelton
is one of the best (*but* still someone I link with the great mid-day show
he did for years at the old (rip) BCN.)   I never got tired of the Coffee
Break and Mighty Lunch Hour no matter how many times it sounded identical
in the manner in which he presented them.

What would happen to a station in Boston right now if someone reincarnated
the old HTT - Power 103 (or the then competitor ZOU) with straight-ahead
CHR?  And, what else is there room for in the market now?

Bill O'Neill