WFCC/WCRB

 A. Joseph Ross wrote

>Actually, the system can break down in either direction.  A couple
of
>weeks ago, I heard a record announcement on WCRB which said it was
WFCC.

   Ed Cochran mentioned they use the Scott Systems automation......
that may have been the problem.
Just ask the folks at WZID in Manchester what they think about the
Scott Systems digital automation.
After a few months they ripped it out and sent it back.

  I've also heard and read in rec.radio.broadcasting some bad things
about Arrakis-Digilinks.
The system that's the most stable I've worked with is Audisk.

  Anyone else have a "favorite" digital automation or some horror
stories about one they don't like?

Matt