Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 4/10: It's Baseball Time

For a list of Red Sox radio affiliates, check out
http://www.bostonredsox.com. I don't know how accurate this list, though -
they also list WCIB as a Red Sox outlet ...
Here in southern Vermont, the Red Sox are still on WKVT (1490), and this
Saturday's game will also be heard on WKVT-FM (92.7).

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro (soon to be Guilford), Vt.