Channel 50 sale challenge

How do we the public address the FCC regarding the recent sale of WNDS?

I find that the addition of another UHF shopping channel IS NOT in the public interest.

By the way, when the new owners bought the corporation, aren't they committed to paying for the syndicated programming
that they had previously contracted for (some up to 2 years from now) and don't some of those contracts have a clause that
states that the program MUST be aired within a certain time/date window?

- -gary