R.I.P. WNDS/TV-50 (9/3/83 - 4/5/97)

     It is a shame to see a good independent like Channel 50 go down the
toilet.  All that work in getting total cable coverage and this is what
happens.  I really enjoyed my "Star Trek" fix at midnight.  Man, what
a week.....we lose the "fX apartment" and "Mission:Impossible" for the
new "FX", Channel 50 dies.  What next ?

- -Pete-

Peter Q. George, N1GGP                  *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
P.O. Box 1183                           *                  +
Randolph, Massachusetts 02368-1183      *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de N1GGP
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                +\|/+
XERB@bigfoot.com                        *               + \|/ +