Re: Live Local News & ...

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 supersport@cybercom.net wrote:

> Second thing:  Does anyone know what has happened to State Trooper "Officer
> Bill?  Some time ago, his voice was very hoarse and then I noticed that Bill
> Heckburn (sp?) started filling in and then just became "Officer Bill"?

Not sure where Officer Bill Connell(probably back to his other job
as public information person for State Police) went but
Bill Heckbert is a producer for WKLB's morning show. Heckbert was
actually hosting a morning show on the old WJIB-FM right before it
switched formats(to smooth jazz) and calls(to WCDJ) 8 years ago...

- -Mark