Re: WXGL Sale

Greetings:

Guess I made a typo...    WXGL was sold for $497k, and with no real estate.
 (Had I typed $97k?).   To answer your question about how can a station be
sold without real estate.....    Stations often sell as the license and the
equipment only, where the tower site is of a different owner (such as the
case of WXGL Topsham Me).  So therefore, when you read in the trade
publications the selling price of stations (and they never say if land is
included) the impression the prices give you is skewed.  You can never tell
if its a good deal or not unless you know from another source whether the
R.E. was included.   In case anyone's wondering, I own the 11.5 acres R.E. in
Bath

- -----Jibguy