Shutdown of boston-radio-interest list

~Bill ecps92@earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 11:42:03 EST 2023

The link below, should bring you right to the Groups Home page, after creating an account, re-click on the link

> https://groups.io/g/Boston-Radio-Interest <

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of A Joseph Ross
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2023 4:47 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Shutdown of boston-radio-interest list

I tried to join and got a message from lists.io inviting me there. I got on there, created a password, but I couldn't find the new radio group anywhere to join it.  For some reason I also haven't gotten a copy of my most recent post to this list, either.

--
A. Joseph Ross
Brookline, MA

===
“Books, minds, and umbrellas only work if they’re open.”
/– Anonymous/