Shutdown of boston-radio-interest list

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Dec 9 16:46:40 EST 2023

I tried to join and got a message from lists.io inviting me there. I got
on there, created a password, but I couldn't find the new radio group
anywhere to join it.  For some reason I also haven't gotten a copy of my
most recent post to this list, either.

--
A. Joseph Ross
Brookline, MA

===
“Books, minds, and umbrellas only work if they’re open.”
/– Anonymous/