Shutdown of boston-radio-interest list

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Dec 1 17:28:54 EST 2023

On 12/1/2023 5:21 PM, Bob DeMattia wrote:
> I guess I should ask before it's too late. Is there any interest in restarting the function of the list on groups.io?
> I'm on that platform for bunch of other lists, and it seems to be clean.
> Management of a groups.io group takes very little effort.

I could be wrong, but I get the impression that Garrett never wanted to
change to a different platform. I'd love to see this list survive. Both
Kevin and you, Bob, have offered to move the list. I wonder if there's
any interest, or if it's even possible to do.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies